Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Wonder



I wonder what life is

and if it is what could it be

should I be or not be 

should I stay or should I go


I wonder what deep inside
 If there is inside or outside
                 or what side should go to

      should I trust or believe what they say



because all I hear is go!
          go go go life is not a competition

 & I wish I could 
accomplish my petition




and then I look at the sky so bright and high
up there so high in the sky bright lights like an eagle
and that makes me think
think and think and I can`t stop thinking



Whats reality 
the true of infinite reality of  human nature
Life and death
 dream and sleep
 because I know when I wake up I will be alive again.



By: Natividad De Jesus Martinez Rivas









No comments:

Post a Comment